View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: autoimmune mess!

I hope it's not the sun! Maybe it's just the changeable weather. But ya, I understand. I don't know much about Fibro but I thought it can flare too. I use spray on sunscreen the "sport" kind from the store with the bullseye logo, and then I can stay in the sun for about 20-30 minutes at a time without getting sick or reapplying. It's cheap and Consumer Reports rated it very highly last year. Maybe that might be worth a try, in case you are getting sun sensitive. I would be careful about using it on any plaques you may or may not have and use a physical barrier over those, if you have them in an exposed area. Dunno if it will help, but it won't hurt. I hate it when a flare makes me not want to do the things I like. LOL, right now I am extremely annoyed with my fingers. I don't know if it's neuropathy or what, but between the dull tingles and the numbness, it make me not want to knit, which is one of the things I do to keep from shouting loud angry words all the time. Whew, you do indeed have a lot to manage, so hopefully your flare won't last too long. I'm hoping for you.