Thread: Frustrated!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
(female)

ktmac1997 HB User
Frustrated!!!

My husband has been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis for 3 1/2 years now. He has had some other issues going on too. He has had migraines for most of his lifetime, starting when he was 9 years old. His PF was caused from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
This morning, he was standing at our sink, had his oxygen on (as he always does) He said he began to feel dizzy and lightheaded and sat down. He attempted to pick up his cup and could not move his left arm. He then began to tell something was not right and his words were jumbled. We went to the ER, they did multiple tests and found nothing. In the meantime, his lips turned blue and his skin took on a gray appearance and while he was wearing oxygen he was struggling to breathe. Not once did he say he felt he had a migraine, I had actually asked him this, he said this all happened suddenly and no headache or migraine pain or migraine "spots". After an hour, he began to feel better. The er doctor came back and said he must have had a migraine without pain and didn't realize he was having a migraine. Now seriously, I have never once heard of a migraine without pain or not even knowing you have a migraine!!!

The following user gives a hug of support to ktmac1997:
sjb (06-10-2012)