View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #14
(female)

pearl08 HB User
Unhappy Re: waiting for biopsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssunshine71 View Post
I finally had the biopsy yesterday! They took 10 samples! No the wait for the results. I have a consult with the surgeon on the 30th. He should have the preliminary by then. Fingers crossed!
hello, I had a node and a cyst in my left breast and it was sore for a bit and next that i know it ballooned went to gyn they put me on antibiotics but wasnt working i am now currently on my thrid round of antibiotics last week i went for my biopsy and when the doc saw it she had to drain it but in the mist of draining it she also took some culture of it as well but i ended up in the emergency surgery that afternoon, needless to say that the intraveinous antibiotic that they gave me did not work, I got a call from the doctors and they told me that the culture they took showed that the clindamyicin was not effective because the bacteria was resistant, so now im taking Dicloxacillin finger crossed that this one works but now i got to deal with a gapping hole in my breast and a nurse that comes to the house to change the packing everyday for the next two weeks.

The following user gives a hug of support to pearl08:
mssunshine71 (06-13-2012)