View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User
Re: This isnt normal is it? what is wrong with me?

If I didn't know any better I would think you secretly knew me and wrote a book about me because everything you mentioned I have too. I was told I have adhd, bipolar, anxiety attacks and ocd. So it's very possible you do have bipolar. I too think people are talking about me when in reality they probably aren't. I always think people are mad at me. Growing up I had anger issues. Always throwing things, putting holes into walls, having panic attacks and losing control. I never understood what caused it but I know it got worse over time. I'm now 26, married and have 4 kids and I try my best to curve my attitude especially around them. Now I've become paranoid over my kids and I worry excessively even when there's no need to, so now I'm facing this stupid problem.

The only meds I was ever on was tranquilizers when I was 17. I'll tell ya, it was horrible. I was always sleeping and I couldn't deal with that so I stopped taking them. I do believe meds can help though. I just didn't get the proper help. But if you can, go for it. I just want you to know you're definitely not alone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy26 For This Useful Post:
barbie1987 (06-13-2012)