View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Stroke Survivor - 43 years old - no health issues

Hello and Welcome
I am so glad you posted and yes you belong here and you are more than welcome to ask what ever you need to ask. I am so sorry you are having to sit at home and wait on these guys to get their act together. You deserve answers especially because you are concerned of the repercusion of not being on the drugs. It makes perfect sence. You deserve better than this.
Because of my experiences with the medical profession (possible the drug they had me on caused 2 strokes) I ask a lot of questions, and demand the answers. I am not saying I go in screaming but I dont leave that office without all my questions answered. I tape a pc of paper to my kitchen counter and as I think of it I write down my questions. Then when My appointment rolls around I go in armed with my questions and I dont leave untill they are all answered. You really do have to be your own advocate.
I am sorry you are going through this worry and the doctors could ease that worry so push for them to get it together. In the mean time keep posting, keep venting and know you are in my prayers.
God Bless Mulchie

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulchie For This Useful Post:
MarieKD (06-14-2012), shortlegs (06-14-2012)