View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
(female)

chirp2 HB User
cognitive impairment with amnestic component

I'm 49, having troubles with balance, numbness comes and goes in face, fingers, legs and feet and memory issues. Symptoms at first did not include memory loss. In the last three months I've been having troubles with speaking the right word, and forgetting words along with leaving my car running with keys in it while shopping, hanging my jewelry on my key ring instead of jewelry box, storing my "girlie" pads in bathroom sink instead of under the sink.

One neurologist said seizures, other said not seizures. MRI showed nothing, same with EEG. My balance is off. Neurotrax said memory function below normal, at 59. Neurotrax suggested multiple domain cognitive impairment with amnestic compenent. Not sure what that means, and trying to figure out is this a true medical problem, or is it all due to stress?

I have neck issues (stenosis, flattening chord, bulging disks) and lower back issues, stenosis, bulging disks and cyst in spinal canal.

Tired of memory issues. Neurologist said he has to do the easy tests first to rule out if its psychological, due to stress or depression. I don't feel stressed or depressed.

Has anyone had an autoimmune distorder without it showing up on an MRI? ?