View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB User
Re: Flying Overseas After Brostrom

Thanks for the info! I'm flying Delta so hopefully they will be accommodating. There is someone next to me I know. It's one of my teammates. Thankfully the set up on the plane is a 2-3-2 so just 2 seats where I am instead of 3 which means more leg room and I had already thought about propping my foot up on my bag some. Hoping the new cooling ace type wrap I got will help although I've yet to try it out. Wow, your accident sounded horrible! Flying with basically your entire right lower side broken must have been agonizing! I gues this surgery isn't so bad to you comparatively? And you said Army so I must say thank you for your service!!! Did your injuries cause you to have to get out?