View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Someone Please help! Do i have lung cancer?

Okay, it sounds like you need to quit researching the internet so much and worrying about major terminal diseases. Thinking you have 2 different types of cancer in 2 weeks is a little unusual for a teenager.

A dull deep back ache can be from one of any hundreds of things, you could have slept wrong, you could have lifted something incorrectly, it could be a pulled muscle. A back ache/pain is generally not the first sign/symptom of Lung cancer. A serious cough and thick mucus and colored sputum or blood with shortness of breath is. Trust me I just nursed my father in law for 6 months as he died of lung cancer.

Go to the Dr. get it checked out if it will make you feel better, it's most likely something very simple.

But if this obsession with serious illnesses continues everytime you have a simple symptom, you might want to go and talk to a therapist and get this under control, it can get worse and it can have a negative effect on your life, i.e. having a girlfriend, keeping a job, etc.

take care,

Kat