The person suffering from sleep apnea finds it hard to determine which symptoms he or she has. Since major symptoms that is associated with sleep apnea happens during sleep. The people or partner sleeping with the sufferer is the one that can help in determining and confirming which symptoms the sufferer has. Here are the symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Chronic Snoring
- Gasping of Air while sleeping
- Long pauses in breathing or apnea episodes
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Waking up with a dry mouth and throat
- Morning Headaches
- Multiple Awakenings at Night