Other symptoms -- are they related to SS?
I tacked this onto another post and didn't hear any responses... so I'll try again in a new thread.
I am curious to know if any of the folks on this board are dealing with any of the following symptoms and if they believe that they are related to Sjogrens. My docs tell me that it is often hard to tell the difference between normal aging and Sjogrens. I'm 66 BTW.
1) loss of hearing and ringing in ears
2) burning tongue syndrome (like hot sauce)
3) puffy eyes (came on suddenly) and one droopy eyelid (old symptom)
4) deep grooves in fingernails that appeared rather suddenly
5) hives of undetermined origin (come and go)
6) very cold hands, but not bluish
7) frequent hot flashes that have reappeared since menopause several years ago
I know that every Sjogrens patient is different, but I can't help but wonder if some of these go along with the diagnosis. Thanks all.