Thread: Acne-Help
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
(female)

Tulipsss HB User
Acne-Help

Hi every one
I am so frustrated with my acne i need some serious help, as teenager i always broke out, but it was nothing bad, but when i turned 19 my acne became cystic acne. I was breaking out because of hormonal imbalance and irregular periods, i went to see a gynecologist, she put me on Alesse, and i took Alesse for about 6 months my skin was beautiful for a whole year, i got taste of good life. But unfortunately my acne came back, this time i had tiny little bumps on all over my cheeks, and some of them were big nasty cystic pimples . I started birth control again, but was NO help, but seemed help clear out the bumps a little. I also tried switching to orthotricycline, did not seemed to show any difference. Now my doctor put me on Diane 35 and Minocycline, iam in to my 3rd week and, i have been breaking out like crazy, I have those tiny bumps all over my cheeks again.. I hoping its initial breakout, I am getting married in 4 months, I need serious help. If any of you been through some thing like this, i would really appreciate some feedback.