Thread: 4 days straight
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 03:26 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: 4 days straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytaildave View Post
it's been 4 days now w/ this pain in my neck and shoulder and spreading down into my arm, damn this f****** hurts no releif at all my ex wife had FM and I didn't understand too much about it then, she use to sleep in another bed because any movement would hurt her, I didn't really know but I never complained about that either. my girlfriend doesn't believe that I have FM she is too wrapped up in her own illness to even care, I know that she is dying but she only seems to think about herself anymore, now she sees me typing on here and wants to know who I'm talking to. why she seems to be so insucure ys beyond me I have taken care of her for the last 5 yrs I'm loosing respect for her very quickly. now I feel like I need to find someone else that can help me when I'm down
I'm wondering if you did some serious damage to your neck such as herniated a cervical disc?? That much pain in those areas after injuring yourself is worrisome. You should probably go get checked out by the doctor!! You don't want to damage yourself even worse!! Take care and keep us posted!