View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB User
Re: ASAP Need a Women's Advice :( STD?

I have had a pimple-like bump before and the doctor told me it was like a "bothered" hair follicle and it was not an STD. I forget what she called it, but it was nothing. I am sure you could have more than one? However, the discharge and itching sounds worrisome. However, did you just shave? Where does it itch? On the bumps or all over your area? A few days after I shave, I am pretty itchy down there. However, don't waste your time on these boards, go see a doctor ASAP. I am not saying these boards aren't helpful, they are, but I have heard that in the case of herpes, you need the bumps examined and your window of time to do so can be affected by just a day. The only person who can really truly ease your mind and tell you EXACTLY what is happening is a medical doctor. Write down all of your symptoms and how long this has been happening and see a doctor. Be honest and ask lots of questions. Don't feel bad about being ignorant about these issues. I am a 29 year old college graduate and I had never given most of these STD issues a second thought. You are not the only one who is just now learning about this stuff. Good luck and I hope you are good. Let us know.