View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
(female)

anadee HB User
Re: I hope this isn't true :(:(

I am going to the doctor tomorrow, I am going to ask her to test me for everything. I woke up this morning in agony and started a bath; those always seem to help. As I was starting it I felt very weak. I started shaking and my whole body including my tongue were going knumb. I called my mom to help me. I don't know if that was a possible panic attack or what. It seems to be that my labia minora on the left side is Where the only cut and sore is. The sore does not have a white head to it of anything. It's kind of circular with which seems to look like a circular open wound. It is very hard to explain. Sorry about that. I am very worried that I could possibly have herpes. I performed unsafe sex in the pool then safe sex on the couch previous to the pool, after that I gave him oral sex. If I have cuts and a sore on my vagina area.. Wouldnt I have a sore in my mouth too? I asked him to go get checked also. I am sick to my stomach about this. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my problems, I really appreciate it!