View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
(male)

owieher HB User
Re: Anal fissure near anal, but towards spine area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy View Post
Fistulas happen for some by fact of an autoimmune disease. I have a friend who has fistulising Crohn's.

The also happen because of inner abscess and seek a way out to relieve the pressure. They develop an inner lining, so in essence, it's burrowing through the tissue but creating/leaving a permanent trough.

If you say something burst, that would be a probable abscess, and if it's possibly from the original one, it's still there an has developed a fistula to the outside of the skin.

You need to see a doc to determine if you indeed have a fistula, or if it's another cyst/abscess and no fistula, just that it's close to the skin and has burst, emptying itself.

I don't think sitting has caused it, but if it's another cyst/abscess, hopefully it can be cleared out..never to return. But sitting would definitely put pressure on that area.

Hope you can get in with the doc asap.

q
Hey Q,

Thanks so much for your help. Fortunately it's not the same area as the abscess, but the fissure ish area. It's like the size of a pin hole. It's so odd that I'm experiencing things like this in life. But I'll continue to monitor it. I noticed how typical wounds take a lot longer than when I was younger.

I think its some kind of pimple that mended, and then re-popped to drain itself out. I guess that's a positive, but I'll continue to monitor.

I did try keep better hygiene as if I wasn't already clean enough, but I guess these things just happen to humans.

I'll keep an eye out.