View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: Need advice - how to get it out of my head!

Hello. I just wanted you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. My heart is breaking for you and what you are going through. How awful it must have been to have to be the one to find your mother. And please know, anger is a very NORMAL feeling to be having right now. Please feel free to come to us and vent all you need! I might recommend you see your doctor because they can give you (short term only) medication to help calm you down and get some sleep. You REALLY need your sleep! As far as what she died from, it's really hard to speculate, but it does sound like a heart attack. And the fact that her cigarette was in her hands undisturbed and her eyes were closed leads me to believe it was quick, painless, and in her sleep. So I hope that gives you some comfort. I don't have much else to offer you except to say to come back and vent as much as you want! We will be here for you!!!!