Thread: 'Leakage' ?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
(male)

Anonposter123 HB User
'Leakage' ?

Hi, sorry for any vagueness in this thread, I just joined this forum to get help on this problem, which I shall explain in as much detail as possible in a second, hopefully I can get some feedback as to what is actually going on, I'll be able to answer any questions that need be to help answer it..

Right, I'm 18 and currently have a problem down there.. Basically, whenever I'm around a girl I'm attracted to, and physical interaction is involved I'll end up getting an erection, as annoying as this is, I suppose it can, depending, be easy to hide. Now here is where it gets truly annoying. When I'm with said person, and the physical connection gets more than friendly, e.g, holding hands, hugging, them sitting on my lap, or play fighting, whether or not I have an erection or not, I will leak what appears to be pre-ejaculate, quite an excessive lot, and understandably, this is extremely embarrassing and humiliating, it happens over the smallest of things, and makes me lose so much confidence to interact with girls. I normally wear skinny jeans as well, so it seeps through and becomes extremely embarrassing... Can anyone enlighten me as to why this happens, and what I can do to prevent it? I've had sex quite a lot in the past, and been in quite a few relationships, and tend to be confident with girls until this happens, any help would be greatly appreciate

Last edited by Anonposter123; 07-11-2012 at 11:10 AM.