View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB User
Re: Drinking alcohol

Thank, Deb. This is not the first time and she has been like this for a long time.
Verbally abusive to anyone close to her. She has high status so she thinks she can say anything. Now she was rude to my Mom as well telling her she didn't cook well... (My husband likes my Mom's cook.)
She admitted she seemed to have dementia. She mixed up the issues. e.g., I got 2 boxes of pears and I can eat them with cheese. She thought I got the pears as well as the cheese. Small things with the base... Almost like dementia.

These days we don't bother to ask her to explain. I just need to explain our facts again.
My Mom knows she is like that but my Mom thinks what she said is OK. Well I don't like anything she says!

She is around doctors all the time at work. So it is up to her to wake up. She used to drink lots of beers and got sick once. But I guess she cannot stop it. I thought she had artificial beers...

Well I don't get along with her and never will as there were some old issues that she got me. Just hope her kid will tell her what to do. Maybe she needs to retire. But it won't change the way she behaves.

Nina

Last edited by ninamarc; 07-13-2012 at 02:16 PM.