Thread: really down!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB User
Re: really down!

I'm so sorry to hear what all you are going through. I can't believe you lost your job! How terrible! Why did they let you go? Do they not legally have to hold your position? As far as the NWB, I totally understand that. I was just NWB for 6 weeks (wound up being 8 by the time I was totally off them) from end of Feb to April. I did all the things you are doing. Do you have friends or family that can stop in and visit or someone who could coordinate a meal delivery system which can facilitate visits and get you food? That helped me out greatly. I know it stinks, but it is temporary! The knee scooter is awesome isn't it? Hang in there and use the boards! People on here know what you are going through and are here for support!