Thread: Chronic Pain
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
(female)

luvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB Userluvinmusiq HB User
Re: Chronic Pain

I know not getting the pain control you need for your situation is horrid. But I will tell you that you should talk with you pain management doctor. The people on here all pm patients. None of us would be able to tell you what dosage you should be on because what one person dosage is may not work well for you. May not be enough....or too much. If I were you I would call the pm doctor and tell them that you are not getting proper relief. Tell them that you have had to go to the E.R. a few times for relief. Maybe you can get in sooner than your scheduled appointment. When you do talk with the pmp make sure you are honest and tell him that the meds that he has you on are not giving you adequate pain relief. I would strongly suggest against going to him and asking for a specific pain med by name. That is a big red flag to pmp. Even though it can be completely innocent. Good luck to you. Hope you get things straightened out. Muah!
Pancreatic Stent
Osteoarthritis
Stroke
Leukopenia
Migraines
Power Port implant 2010
Total Right Hip Replacement