View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
(male)

baffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB User
Re: Need some insight/perspective - Seem to be hurting everyone

I agree with Seraph in that you should go back to your new girlfriend. Both of you are adults and can make your own decisions. See where the relationship takes you and make plans as it progresses.

I just want to point out that you CAN NOT save your old girlfriend. She is the only person who can save herself. You are also NOT responsible for her or her happiness. Once again, that's something that she is responsible for, not you.

Your EX girlfriend is playing with your emotions and is using the blame game on you. No matter what you do, she's going to blame you for the way things are. She's being mean, jealous, and is just angry at everything. Do you really want to have that type of person in your life?

It's easier said then done, but you should really try to detach yourself from her poison and move on with your life. You have tried and tried (and to be honest, stayed longer then most people) to make things work out, but it didn't happen. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on with your life and be happy.

I don't doubt that she is/was a good person, but even relationships with good people don't always work out. She is an adult and doesn't need anyone to save her.

Good luck!