View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
(male)

dietpepsi HB User
Weird aching in lower abdomen

4 weeks ago my mom went on vacation for 2 weeks so I had to cook and feed myself for 2 weeks. I know very little about cooking so I ate like crap. A lot of pasta, processed food, and fast food.

Then about 2 weeks ago, I started feeling a weird cramp/strain in my lower left abdomen and it hasn't gone away. I figured it was just a strain from squatting at the gym, or maybe even a hernia.

It doesn't "hurt" persay or prevent me from doing anything, and I feel it some days more often than other days, but theres definitely something "wrong." Sometimes I feel it near my waist, sometimes I feel it near my stomach, sometimes on my side. I've tried and tried to find a lump to see if its a hernia, but I can't find one, perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

At first I had some trouble with bowel movements, so I figured its just constipation cramps from poor diet. But now I can pass stools easily and the ache is still there. However, I feel as if I have to use the bathroom a bit more often, and when I do, the ache sort of gets better, but that may just be my imagination. Thats about it for my "symptoms" though. I don't have blood in my stool or urine or trouble passing gas or anything. It's just the ache

I feel it the most when I'm sitting, I'll feel a weird ache near the right side of my waist that worries me. It's been 2 weeks and now I'm worried its something more serious than I originally thought. I have a doctor's appointment but I cant help but worry. I was hoping it was just gas or something because of my bad diet, but after 2 weeks I'd think it would have went away already. I'm so afraid its cancer

I tried to delete this but couldn't find how, so I'm sorry for spamming your forum with this.

Last edited by dietpepsi; 07-18-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: I don't want to clog up the forums