Thread: He Lied to Me!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
(female)

LPJessica22 HB UserLPJessica22 HB User
Re: He Lied to Me!

Kszan, is completely right. I'm going through a similar situation with my ex. You can read it here, "How could this be happening".

I was with my ex for almost 7 months and our relationship just ended two weeks ago. Like your ex's female friend, he didn't want me to meet his "best friend" who is an extremely bad influence on him. My ex lied a lot towards the end. He would tell me he was at home and then I would find out he was somewhere else with his friend. One time he gambled all his money away with his friend and started smoking again. I helped him through that mess by giving him money and it just got worse from there. He never fully respected me or my opinions. I always wanted to meet his friend, but he never wanted me to. Always made excuses. It was really weird. For months he would tell me how I'm his soulmate and how in love with me he is. Two weeks ago he breaks up with me through text message and says he doesn't love me anymore. He calls and says it and his friend is laughing in the background. He tells me he is going to find someone else. Like any other woman would put up with all the stuff I put up with. I haven't heard back from him in two weeks! I really did love and care for him and that's why I put up with the nonsense, but apparently I was in his way of gambling all his money away. He even told me that I was too controlling because I didn't think it was a good idea to keep seeing this friend.

What I'm trying to get at is that we both deserve so much better! We need to focus on ourselves. That's awesome you are a teacher. I'm a Biology major and it's my last year and then I'm off to Graduate School. One day, we will find the men that love us and when they say it they really mean it. They won't lie, or cheat. I can't stand liars and cheaters more than anything. Hang out there and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!

The Following User Says Thank You to LPJessica22 For This Useful Post:
sakura84 (07-21-2012)