View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
(male)

TNmanLost HB User
Separation and just moving forward..

I was married, still am and only recently have separated after 19 years.
We have two children together, a son 10 and a little girl who is a devilish 5 in a very cute way. My wife is coming out of a period in her life when allergies had her basically to the point of being a shut in. She was going to NAET, then to an accupunturist. While she was going to this man and getting stuck with needles she was reading into things he was saying and has admitted that she had thought of having an affair with him. She was miserable with our relationship, and I could see it on her face. I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said yes. See I know I had ignored her and hid from problems when she was mad or really depressed. I just don't know what to do. I love her but I don't know if she loves me, and she won't dare come close to saying it. Its tearing me apart and I don't know what to do.

SO I moved into my Mom's vacant home while she is in a nursing home, I live in an over crowded place with antiques that no one wants to come and look at to buy. Going to school again full time online. Paying all the bills for my mom and trying to do what is right for everyone.

I need advice please.