Thread: He Lied to Me!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #5
(female)

LPJessica22 HB UserLPJessica22 HB User
Re: He Lied to Me!

I'm so proud of you and this gives me hope too! My ex lied to me all the time and made up stories! When you said " They shouldn't make excuses for losers who manipulate them into believing that they love you"., was perfect! You couldn't have said it better! This is exactly where I am at. Both of our exes used us. I gave my ex money, food, rides, gas money, etc. I gave him my heart and soul and he tore my heart out. We are better off without them! We deserve trust and respect. We deserve men, not boys! We deserve to be treated like a princess. We should NEVER settle for less and that was my problem!! We don't need men! They need us! We can survive without them! I'm sorry that he treated you this way. We are WAY better off without these losers! The sad part is that they don't even realize what they lost!! I haven't seen or heard from my ex in two weeks! Even if he wanted me back; I would never take him back. I hope you never take him back either! There are billions of men out there and we will find the right one, one day! Stay strong and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-25-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quote removed.