Thread: IGM 23 Present
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

jenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB Userjenj770 HB User
Re: IGM 23 Present

Leeann,

So sorry to hear this. It is a tragedy that so many are suffering from lack of affordable care. It is so important to act as soon as possible when it comes to lyme & co. (you both should also be tested for co-infections). If you ease up on treatment the "chetes" just gain a stronger foothold, which makes it much more difficult to treat as one then moves into a chronic state. I hope you can find help soon; however, I did want to mention the alternative treatment Salt/C, which cured my lyme of 20+ years. It costs next to nothing and you don't need an LLMD. If interested, I would suggest you do your own research and/or look at the book - The Salt/C Protocol for Lyme Infection by M. Fett. This is an excellent resource for anything lyme, not just the salt/C protocol. However you feel most inclined,again, I wish you and your daughter all the very best.

Jen

The Following User Says Thank You to jenj770 For This Useful Post:
lymemommy (07-23-2012)