View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
(female)

Missy1227 HB User
Re: Puzzled by my schizo thyroid results...

I'm in a similar situation as you. When I first found out I had thyroid issues my TSH was very low FT4 low low end of normal and FT3 was above normal range. My antibodies were >1000. The doctor put me on Anti thyroid meds and my FT4 is even lower and my TSH and FT3 are higher. I'm learning so much on here with most all of my help coming from Sammy64. It helps me know what questions I need to ask. There is so much to all this Thyroid that it stresses me out I have a message into my doctor about what Sammy64 suggested, to do block replace therapy. I've had a ultrasound and a repeat one in about a month. I know I have a 1cm nodule that will be biopsied eventually from my understanding. I'm confused that Sammy doesn't like that you have had the uptake scan done. I thought it showed the doctors exactly what was going on with the thyroid.

It's nice not feeling so alone. My family has thyroid issues but I'm one of the first to have a goiter so it's all new and no one else around me can relate. They also have traditional Hypo results and Synthroid is all they have ever needed. Hopefully I'll get there one day.

The following user gives a hug of support to Missy1227:
Princesca (07-26-2012)