View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

marblecomp52 HB User
Worried about BRAIN TUMOR...HELP!

Okay I will start out with that I have always been a hypochondriac, and also I have anxiety. I have always thought that I have had some sort of disorder, but deep down I knew I didn't have it. Anyway, this time I really think that there is something wrong with me, I am really convinced that I have a brain tumor. My symptoms, are as follows: I have had really bad headaches after I get done with my work when I wear a wireless headset and I DO take tylenol or something else and it goes away. So far whenever I have a headache and I take something, it goes away. But I have noticed that it feels like I'm going to lose my balance but I never do. I have never fallen over or anything like that, but it just feels weird. My vision has been fine, SO FAR. I have noticed I feel a little nauseous every now and then, but it lasts only like 5 seconds, and that has only happened about 3 times and I have never vomited or anything like that. Other than that I have had the regular nausea after eating something that didn't agree with me. My speech is fine, although I have my days where I just can't seem to talk normally, but who doesn't get that right? Anyway I have been to my primary care physician and she did a neurological test on me (like she had me follow the light, checked my eyes, saw if I was able to perform certain tasks, etc. and she said that she wasn't concerned about anything. Also I noticed that I sneezed yesterday and it hurt when I sneezed, not afterward just for the split second when I sneezed. I'm really worried, and I'm only 18 years old. Does it sound like I have a brain tumor or is this just my hypochondria and anxiety.