Thank you all for your input. No word yet on results. They did say 2-3 days but was hoping to hear something today. Not so lucky. I called and left a message with the nurse and they always call back positive or negative and no call back so I shall wait over the weekend. I would just like to know if maybe I can cancel or reschedule neuro appt. Not sure even if this was positive that I would do too much about it right now since most of my issues are with heat exposure or being overworked. I can still function and I haven't fallen in a good 4 months or so. I just want to shut off anything that could wait till later. I have a very very busy next several days ahead of me and don't want to have to think about anything else but my job right now. blah blah blah.