View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
(female)

Serenityisbliss HB User
Re: Oral Complications. PLEASE HELP. I am desperate for advice.

First thing you need to do and I'm serious about you doing this.... Deep Breath and calm down... you are fine.

#1--there are 100's of strains of HPV and about 30 types that effect the genitals.
#2--Oral Warts is Rare! soo rare that on websites it states that usually the condition is not seen unless the patient has an Immune Disease like AIDS.
#3-- Take a look in almost anyones mouth and you will see similar bumps.. You do have taste buds back there afterall. some people get what is called lie bumps, they can have a cobblestone appearance. They are harmless and go away on their own and have nothing to do with other diseases or conditions. They are not an STD.
#4--Are you a smoker? or do you have allergies? even people who don't have allergies can be annoyed by pollen or polution and get the seasonal equivalent to a smokers cough! I have the same thing right now and the pollen has been bad around me for 3 days...
#5--Don't breathe with your mouth open... You can't exactly help it when you sleep but guarentee that's the reason why you have dry mouth and throat.
#6--Is the listerine the mint kind? when you brush your teeth you loosen plaque when you use the mouthwash the dyes that give the mouthwash its color actually dyes the loose plaque. therefore when you spit you get colored plaque. Try using it before you brush.. and look at your teeth/ tongue. that's normal.
#7-- Listerine is not actually an edible product. look at the ingredients they are not exactly natural ingredients. this being said I bet tons of people have that reaction on their cheeks but never notice it. remember it kills germs and has the power to dye, it also "stings/burns"
#8--webbing of your mouth being bigger in growth... means you have bigger webbing.. everyones varies. (hands are all sizes so are fingers. so are feet and some people have long toes others short and ether can have webbed toes. some people can touch their nose with their tongue (bigger webbing) and some can't (smaller webbing)
#9-- Remember that your mouth is the fastest healing thing on your body. Your taste buds are ever changing, You constantly use it (eating, drinking, talking etc..)
#10--You have been to multiple doctors and everyone says your mouth looks normal. Maybe that dentist hasn't come across those "lie bumps" before, they can have a cobblestone appearance. If there was something wrong it would have enough pain to let you know. think about it.. toothache= pain. canker sore= pain. cough too much= pain (to tell you to stop)
#11--Oral warts look nasty You would know it if you had them
#12--Oral Cancer can have sores and lesions (painful), rapidly growing dark spots. Notible "those aren't supposed to be there" signs
#13--RRP It causes tumor-like lesions to grow on the larynx and, in some cases, in the trachea and lungs (usually transfered in the birthing process to an infant when passing through the birth canal, when the mother has an active outbreak of genital warts But it is Very Rare and you would already know you had it if you got it during birth)
Larynx is your vocal cords (too far down to see, you would lose your voice too)
Trachea is behind the "dimple" under your adams apple (larynx) (also too far down to see)
Lungs.... lets hope you know where those are and that they are too far down to see lol

No I did Not just diagnose you... but from all the information you gave.. everything can infact be explained.

Now take another deep breath and say "I'm OK" put a smile on your face then go sweep your girl off her feet.