View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: white blood cell count

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmychildren View Post
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have been recovered for 12 years after a seven year battle with anorexia (pretty severe). I've had one minor setback in that time which lasted only four months (in 2005). Recently I have had some blood tests that show a low white blood cell count (3.5) primarily low in monocytes (not platelets). Red blood cell count is normal. The last test I had done was in 2010, and that was at 3.8. I really don't know what my counts were the years before that. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced a persistent low white blood cell count even after a long period of recovery. Any information would be appreciated!
Hello allmychildren

Please speak with your primary care physician,as they can rule out most variables,in order to provide proper treatment for the abnormality....

My bad...I didn't welcome you to the boards.

Your membership entitles you to a lifetime of support and as much advice as you can tolerate.

Know that you're not alone.

Your friend in the "trenches."(personal experience)

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 07-31-2012 at 03:13 AM.