View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
(female)

Countrygirl9186 HB User
Confused!! Possible miscarriage??

Hi there, this is my first time on this site and I have many questions and concerns. Hoping to hear some feedback about people Who may be experiencing what I am.

Okay so first of all, I had an ectopic pregnancy 3 months ago. My period was 2 days late and just for fun my friend suggested I take a test just to see and it came up positive. We were super excited! I was exactly 7 weeks and I started experiencing heavy cramps and bleeding with tons of medium size clots. I went to the ER and they took my hormone levels and said they were dropping and they thought it was a miscarriage and sent me home. They scheduled me for a u/s the next morning (internal) and saw that it was in my left tube. Admitted me and gave me a type or drug to flush it out. They scheduled me for a follow up in sept (which I think is a long time) but anyways. I had my first period after that on June 24th. Then I was suppose to get this period on July 24th but it didn't come. I have been cramping really bad since my last period in june and on the 3rd missed day I had spotting and light pink blood. Today is day 7 and this morning I woke up with a bit of blood in my pad. Went to work and it was a medium all day. (tampon every 6-7 hrs) and it wasn't even full. Then tonight it stopped and I'm spotting light again (bright red blood) with greyish medium clots. I'm just wondering if I should maybe be concerned. ?? After the last tubal I'm kinda freaking myself out a bit. :s