Thread: Oxy contin
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
(male)

magicman HB User
Oxy contin

I recently posted my first thread and now all working well

I am on day 8 of my cold turkey aduse of Oxy Contin from 120mg to 0mg per day.

Altough I am still in a cast and awaiting for another operation I am dealing woth the pain without mewdecine. As far as the withdrawn symptoms some of them are reoccuring but way easier to handle.

In the past my original prescription was 10 mg of oxy contin lost lasting every 12 hours, which I soon transformed to 120 mg of Oxy with between dose of Supedol.
pe as
I realized during my cure that my pain was not as intense as I tough it was, but I still defintely has quite of lot of pain from my bone fusion and my right wrist which is waiting the same operation.

My question is after having done the HELL WEEK, I would like to take 10mg of Oxy long lasting as originaly prescribed,

Can someone tell me if I will have to go back to all thew withdrawn symptoms all over again if I do so. This time, I will not chew on them or drink with them and I am very confident that I will stick to the plan.

I just want to reduce the pain to an appropriate level of confort. I can handle quite a lot of it, but still require the help of medecine.

Again I would like to thank anyone whom is taking the time to answer me. Obviously from the contents of these forum. We are all in the same boat.