View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Anxiety over HIV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwerid View Post
I know this is more to paranoid. but what is the odd if the things does occur, say some people draw their blood, and straight away inject or poke other people. what are the odds of transmitting hiv that way. I've read that even in the healthcare settings, the odds also quite low. why is that ya.

Why would anyone do that, infact when has anyone done that?. You need help from somone who deals with OCD, either from a forum here on health boards or i belive and this is the best option for you, go see a physiatrist. Their is nothing else we can do you for you on this forum, so please please get the help you so clearly need.

Best of luck

I just really worried of these things. i know it's OCD. but i just cant let it go. everyday, whenever i take a bus, i will feel worried and yet, i still fall asleep. and whenever i woke up, the worries even worse and i will check if there's a poke or stabbed mark at my arms/body.

I always said that in my mind whenever these worries comes in. but it always failed to reassure me.

by the way, thanks for the reply guys. appreciated it much.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".