View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
(female)

michellie38 HB User
Unhappy Anyone with any answeres please help!!!!!!!

Please if you have anything negative to say save it ive been through enough already. Im a mother of an amazing 15 month old baby girl who was taken away from me by the state of ct. She was 3 weeks old when they took her. Here is what i need help with now.....she was 2weeks old and was not moving her leg so i took her to the er with my husband. They said she had a broken leg. The state along with cops came and did their thing. I got to take her home that night. The following week we had to take her to the hospital for another x-ray n they found multiple broken bones all healing at diff stages. Ribs, legs, collarbone, etc. I was and still am a mess over this. She did not have one bruse n nothing internally wrong with her. They placed her with a foster family immediately and accused myself n my husband of child abuse. We love this lil girl so much. My husband is on the army taking care of this country but they said we hurt this precious child?????? Please help if anyone knows anything that could help. We have been fighting over a year. I need my little girl home!!!

The following user gives a hug of support to michellie38:
MountainReader (08-09-2012)