View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Hiiiii Phoenix!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy88 View Post
Yup I know. And I won't know if my antidepressant is working if I have a lot of junk in my system. Today I cried a lot, but I didn't numb myself. I just let it all out. It was hard, but I know stuffing my feelings only makes it worse.
So, I'm trying. Im trying to get a handle on my mind, so I'm trying to keep it clear best I can.
I am not a big drinker, but I decided to just cut it out entirely as on the rare times I do drink, I only feel worse. Same thing with pot.
Wendy

Good for you.

You realize the difference between want vs. need and i'm going to chalk this up as a success story......in progress.
I word it that way because life is going to dictate things to us(at times)and present obstacles in our path that will test our resolve.
Keep your eyes on the prize;your quality of life.
There may be times when you may say:"why do I bother?"
The answer is because you're worth it.
So dry those eyes and try to replace the tears of sadness,with those of resilience;you're changing.... for the better.
Life will bring us sadness,joy,questions and answers....and then a few more questions,simply to throw us off.

Stay the course,my friend.

Sincerely posted
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 08-10-2012 at 04:26 AM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:
Pacifier (08-26-2012), Wendy88 (08-10-2012)