View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
(male)

boic HB Userboic HB User
Re: Dizzy after flying

Sounds like an ear problem. Possibly infection. I have seen somewhere that flying can aggravate it because of the change in air pressure.

If you still feel a little bit wobbly or the vertigo type feelings you say you're experiencing, it could be an ear infection. Either way, it is probably best that you're going to see an ENT doctor soon. I hope it goes well for you.

I know you're not alone on this one, as my mother also had trouble flying with her ears. Oh the wonders of modern travel! lol.

Remember to reply back and tell us how you get on at the ENT doctor. Im sure there's nothing to worry about. And I also know that ear infections can be really scary, as I've got one right now myself!

Take it easy, try rest up as much as you can. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible and drink plenty of water. That will help you recover as quickly as possible. I know a lot of labyrithitis (ear infection) sufferers can see there symptoms go within 2 weeks, so that is probably what you've been getting.

Any cold/flu before you went on the plane? Or perhaps allergies? I know that a plane can dry your nasal and sinuses out and make them inflamed, so this may be why.

Take care, and remember you aren't alone with it!

God Bless

Chris