Thread: outbreaks
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
(female)

ilikecatz HB User
outbreaks

I am one of the unfortunate people who happen to be single with H and it makes for not dating because I do not know how to tell someone or even bring it up, and Im not sure what the reactions will be , has anyone had the same experience and some help with that would help ,, The reason however I wanted to say something here is because I was reading someones post about always having outbreaks , well I to was one of those who did,, until my Dr gave me Valtrax as a matience program, he said if I took a 500mg one a day it would cut out the outbreaks and reduce my chances of spreading it to my partner to 25% would that mean that if my partner went on a matience dose it would cut the chances of them getting the virus to 7and a half % that being said that is not bad odds if you know when you are going to have an outbreak then refrain from intercourse , update because I took the matinence dose I have maby one outbreak a year . and sometimes once every two , also I will have one if my immune system is down . So I hope this would be of some help to others and also is there a dating forum for singles with H . and what does everyone think about the 7% percent theory? To all that suffer from H I will Pray for a cure .