View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: why didnt I get herpes

Not everyone has a text book outbreak, my first one was mild compared to my 2nd. If I didn't know better I would have thought my 2nd outbreak was my initial outbreak. Also if someone has had the virus but never had an outbreak, the first one they get will feel really bad because it is not something they are used to.

Just because doctors say usually, mostly ..yadda yadda yadda this is something that they are taught in school but I am speaking from experience as are others on the board.

It really is no different then me telling you every time you get in your car you could get into an accident because there are many of them everyday, this doesn't mean that you will get into an accident within the next few days or ever. (Sorry only thing I can think of right now).

Out of curiosity has your girlfriend been under a lot of stress lately, have a cold, changed medications?