View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: why didnt I get herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrat View Post
I love her and she finished 2 years of school online while working a 40 hour job. No time for us. On the other hand she just told me about 2 or 3 weeks before that she is just not into sex like before. I spent 2 years hoping is was no time for me. And about 2 weeks before she said she just didn't have the desire for sex, she told me she had herpes....Now, what would you think. After 2 years of the best sex I've ever had, anything and everything, to just missionary sex. And she cut off my oral sex, then her oral sex, then everything below her waist, mouth to mouth. I feel like a failure...
I can not speak on why it would just die down like that but sometimes things like that happen, it is something that you should have spoken to her about and let her know your concern.

I am not sure if what she said two weeks ago was because she wasn't feeling right down below, I mean we can guess all we want but only she knows the answer.

From what you are saying if she had no time for you I don't see how she would have time for someone else but I was just speaking on the virus and how it is possible that you did not get it.

If you truly do love her and want to make it work you need to sit down and have a heart to heart with her. Things wont get fixed by ignoring them (not saying that is what is happening but if it is).