View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: why didnt I get herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrat View Post
Help, Please I don't know what to do. Im 57 she is 49 almost. Can she have the type 2 virus for all those years we have been together, with no outbreak. And I just got tested for antibodies, and clear. She is my love and I would appreciated honest answers. Can it happen? 4 years, no problem then a sudden, seems like , first out break? Help I don't want to lose the one I love.
I think you have to stop doubting her and the trust. It IS possible for her to have it all them years and just now have an outbreak. Like I mentioned earlier my ex-husband never got it from me and we were together 4 yrs. I am not sure if she is going through menopause yet but if she is that could have triggered the outbreak. Also, may I ask what you would describe as a "initial outbreak"? I would hate for you to make what could be the biggest mistake by leaving her when in honesty you should be her support right now. If you didn't think she stepped out before don't let this be the start.

Many people that even come to this board are in shock because they go in for STD testing and all of a sudden they test positive for the virus and had no idea they had it. The virus is not very cut and dry as many would think or expect.

The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
busta1282 (09-14-2012)