View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: why didnt I get herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodrat View Post
Initial outbreak after 4 years. I'm tested, blood test for antibodies, and clear. How is this possible, better question, is this possible, no protection, all sex, oral, vaginal, anal, 4 years. Her out break 2 weeks ago. no sex for about 6 weeks. Did she have it for four years or just recently contracted it cause we haven't had sex for 6 weeks.
Yes, it is still possible for you to NOT have it and her have it before you two started your relationship. I understand your in shock and your head is going a million miles a minute but don't let it get the best of you. Like I had mentioned about my situation the same thing with him not getting it. Also I have had this for 12 yrs and only had two outbreaks once in 2000 and one in 2009 .. so you wont always get them right away. It is possible she may have had outbreaks before but thought they were yeast infections.