Thread: Going crazy!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
(female)

Weekaty HB User
Going crazy!

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can help. For the last four years or so I've been suffering from what I think is allergies and hayfever. This has gotten steadily worse over the past eighteen months or so, with my symptoms now bordering on unbearable.
The main symptoms I suffer from are itchy eyes, inner ears and gums. I have ruined my gums through continually gnawing at them(awake and asleep- I can't help myself) and I have to have ear buds on hand to deal with the itching in my ears. I don't have a huge issue with nasal congestion but do sneeze quite violently when I wake up and occasionally get tension headaches just above my eyes during the day.
I've been tested for common allergies by the doctor, but this came back negative. I do take a prescription antihistimine daily but find I need to take three of these throughout the day simply to keep my symptoms under control.

I'm genuinely at my wits end. I'm waking up throughout the night and wake up with bleeding gums. I wash bedding weekly and am militant with house cleaning but nothing seems to work!

Is there anything else I should be doing? I'm starting to think that I've maybe got a food intolerance but I wouldn't even know where to start!

Thanks in advance for any advice- I certainly need it.