View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User
Re: head pressure and brain fog and drowsiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbuddy View Post
Yeah I agree I have been just out of it I've worried that I haver some serious health issue but had a ct scan done and saw ent. My head has had lots of pressure and thinking has been foggy. I think it's just allergies though
That is all a part of allergies, but I understand where you are coming from. When I first had brain fog, I was worried just like you because I love to read and for the love of me, I could not understand a book I was reading. I put it down and when the weather allowed, I tried it again and it was one of the best books I have ever read. Have you tried rinsing your nose because that will really help. Give it the college shot, but do not do it with just salt and water; go to your pharmacy and see if they sell something or you can go to your pharmacy and buy a squirt bottle and then go to Dr. Grossnan's website because he sells packages of stuff you can put in the bottle. If you do use those, fill the bottle but only put in 1/2 of the package, squirt it up one side of your nose and then put the rest in and go up the other half. Even my husband, who is made like steel truck is having problems and it is due to all this climate change and rain. It has brought out all sorts of stuff. Relax; I highly doubt that you have anything seriously wrong with you, but I am no doctor.