View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 06:53 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Savella making FM symptoms worse?

hi,
i forgot to tell you i love redwood trees and live with them. love your pic. if you are feeling even a bit better and no bad side affects i agree with you keep at it a bit longer. you might just be one of the lucky ones who is helped. that would be cool.
you hit on the exact reason i adapt instead of fight my body's decline. fibro is not the only game in this town, giggle. mentally and emotionally i am at peace. we are on the same page, my body can decay and fall apart but my spirit, my me-ness, my joy nothing can touch.
isn't it funny how all the times we stormed out angry because there was no magic answer just to realize later our anger was pointless and counterproductive to our health? i often look back over the years at my many emotional phases and have a good laugh at myself.
peace,
blue

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
janewhite1 (08-31-2012)