View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
(female)

Confused24 HB User
Wart without contact? From friction?

Hi everyone,

Hoping you can help, completely mortified and not sure where to go help so please be kind!

A few weeks ago I was suffering with a separate and unrelated condition that basically left me in a lot of pain pretty much all day every day. I was on various medication but the only thing that really helped relieve the pain temporarily was orgasm (could be worse treatments right...?) Anyway, as a result I ended up trying to achieve orgasm more than I normally would and it could take some time due to the pain.

A while ago I noticed a tiny (2mm ish) hard bump on my labia majora. Without being too graphic I assumed it was just caused by friction as, well...it was placed exactly where there was friction from my hand (told you this was embarrassing).

Anyway, it's still there a few weeks on, hasn't got any bigger and I wasn't too worried about it. I have been tested since I last had sexual contact (clear) and I know my partner didn't have anything and hasn't been diagnosed with anything since (as sure as anyone can be about these things). However, I started Googling and now have the fear it could be a wart. It's hard (unlike a blister), flatish and mainly flesh coloured but perhaps slightly darker. Not sure if it's relevant but it's not near the vagina, much 'higher up'. According to Google genital warts can take on this appearance so now I'm freaking out a bit. The virus would have had to have been in my system for 2yrs+ before appearing which I guess is possible?

However, it seems to coincedental with the positioning and the friction, can warts be caused by friction? Appreciate any advice on this! I can't get to a Dr. right away so relying on the net for info at the moment (the searches I've done so far are terrifying lol

Thanks for reading