View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

workinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB Userworkinmom572 HB User
Re: difference between mckenzie, physio, and regular ot/pt?

You are correct. I did some research online, pysio is.Europe's name for.what We in U.S. called PT. I just wanted the BEST and my current therapists and even It's company said aqua was best, but then NS said not really. Oh, I love my PT friend. (A male) I k.own.him from when I worked for a neurologist. He has treated me apx 3 diff times over the years and only accepts my Ins, never a dime from me. I even called him for pre surgery advice and he said even though I quit working in healthcare he would always help me as in past, so, I am going to see him for eval this Monday. He last did pelvic traction and ultrasound on my lumbar before this big injury as I could not walk or lay down and was having a hysterectomy in December and had to able.to lay down for that surgery. My only concern is that my lawyer fighting my work comp case May want me to go to someone else as he only wants med records from Dr's I've seen for this.surgery, nothing prior, but since I've seen him previously, it may be an issue, BUT more than my case I want THE BEST PT I can get to recover the BEST I CAN.
Arthritis
Herniations
Spurs