View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
(female)

Jacque51 HB User
Re: Hearing loss and loud ringing in ear!

I am so glad I found this forum because it helps so much to know you are not alone. Thanks for the info about the tubes in your ears. It was very helpful, as I hadn't heard it done to try to alleviate or lessen the ringing in the ears. I am learning a lot by reading these posts and I have not felt this supported since I first came down with these symptoms. Knowledge is power. I hope to get some relief from the exhaustion, etc., by keeping tuned in here. I know what you mean by, when all is quiet, the ringing in your ears is just accentuated. That is at my worst, too! The ringing is making me crazy, as it has gotten louder than it was two years ago. I feel as though my thinking is impaired, so I hope you, and others who may read this, will excuse me if I forget what I read. I also feel pretty miserable most times because I cannot seem to control the severe hot flashes I believe is also associated with all the stress of this. It's a 10 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst). I went into menopause in 1999. Will it ever stop?? I hope I have not droned on and on too much. Sorry!!! Thanks for your feedback though. I appreciate it.....