View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
(male)

NavyChief HB User
A little concerned

I'm 40 btw, I had a PSA done by the Navy in May of this year. For whatever reason they results were never looked at until this past Monday. Well the corpsman told me that they were alarmingly high and they needed to retest. It was 13.05.

Ok so on Friday they pulled it again and the results were given to me a couple of days ago. This time I actually saw a DR. They were 14.5 he also mentioned that the free PSA was 0.6. Which he said wasn't a significant increase but I am still bothered that it is pretty darn high. Also with this free PSA being so low now I was thinking it may be time to go buy a bullet and rent a gun. LOL! I haven't ever been sick and I don't want to be sick.

Long story short it I am seeing a Urologist on Wednesday morning. I would like to know what to expect.

I am only really worried about this because my Command Master Chief had a PSA done a cmonth ago and he is having surgery next week. I have him to let me know what is fixing to happen, but I would really like to hear that this could be something else.

Anyone want to help this old Salty Sailor rest a little easier?

Thx