View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
(female)

icstars HB User
i lost my mum suddenly

2 months ago I lost my mum to aortic dissection. I had never heard of it before and i doubt she had either. She was 42 and she walked with no assistance into the hospital before collapsing and dying almost immediately.

My mum and I lived together just the two of us before I moved away for university. We had had a very unstable family life, dealing with separation, domestic violence and had finally broken out of it. She was the one person I trusted and loved unconditionally, she understood me and we were friends aswell as mother and daughter however cheesy that sounds.

I was supposed to come home and see her on the Monday and spoke to her on Friday arranging it, she died that night.

I now live with my father and sister who I am not close with. We had to clear out our house and now I feel like I have no home and no proper family.

I have a boyfriend but He now seems disinterested in my grief and we argue constantly and he doesnt seem to understand how much Im struggling even though Ive tried to tell him.

I miss her so much and feel completely alone. I have no one to talk to and I dont know what to do.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-21-2012 at 04:41 PM.

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: icstars
angelwish (10-02-2012), NSANMOM24 (09-29-2012), writeleft (10-11-2012), zip452 (09-29-2012)